Thank you Amra for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’! Amra’s blog is a great inspiration and platform to discuss topics such as child marriage, racism, stereotypes and feminism. She also welcomes guests bloggers to write on her blog. Click here for the guidelines.
Seven facts about myself:
- I’ve never seen snow.
- I would travel to another country for some amazing food.
- I would happily quit my existing career and leave behind six years of university education if I am able to effectuate my dream and bring it to life.
- I love playing scrabble even though I’ve never won.
- I fancied being a cardiac surgeon in high school but didn’t pursue it because I was sure I couldn’t study as hard as would be required.
- I love cycling.
- Despite having a fear of getting close to animals, I held a dog (photo) in 2013 and a cat (photo) in 2015 – too cute to resist. These were huge achievements for me 😀 Also, I’ve been comforted by two cats last year (they’d brush continuously against my feet, leaned and rubbed against my legs while I apologized to them for standing stiffly), when I was going through a hard time, and one of them is sick now, so please send some blessings along his way if you can 🙂
Have a look at these lovely blogs that I’m passing this on to:
You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.